The Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale has started, and as always it’s taking me longer than anticipated to round it up… so in the meantime, here’s a little taste for today’s Coffee Break: this fun red tote from Alexander McQueen! I like the way it feels oversized since the details feel like they belong on a much smaller bag. It seems like it would be a great size for a commute to work with papers, folders and more.
The bag is available at $1554-$2890 in various colors; the pictured bag is $1734.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.26.22…
- Nordstrom – The Half-Yearly Sale has begun! Stay tuned for a post with all of our top picks.
- Boden – 25% off sitewide through May 30th!
- Nordstrom Rack – Clear the rack! Extra 25% off red-tag clearance. Try this link for a curated collection of clearance items from brands we talk about here — Boss, Maggy London, 1.State, Reiss, Ted Baker, etc. — and then filter by your sizes.
- Gap – 50% off tees, tanks & shorts; 40% off everything else
- Banana Republic Factory – 50-70% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Zappos – 39,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase; extra 50% off sale styles
- Talbots – 30% off entire purchase
- Loft – $40 dresses; up to 50% off full-price styles
- Ann Taylor – 30% off full-price styles; extra 50% off all sale styles
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off