For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
This suit is definitely on the more casual side — but I’ve heard that the pieces are incredibly soft, which could work if you want a suit-but-comfortable look. (The fabric is a blend of 42% linen, 39% tencel, 19% cotton.) The pull-on pants are among the brand’s best sellers, and I kind of feel like the suit vest is going to be big for the next few seasons if you’re into trends.
The brand is new to me, but is apparently the brainchild of Alex Drexler (son of Mickey, who had been focusing on making the perfect shirt) and Somsack, previously design director at J.Crew (and before that, Madewell).
The pictured blazer, vest and pants are between $135-$225; there are also matching shorts.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.24.22…
- Nordstrom – 9,000 new markdowns!
- Gap – 50% off tees, tanks & shorts; 40% off everything else
- Banana Republic Factory – 50-70% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- Zappos – 37,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase; extra 50% off sale styles
- Talbots – 30% off entire purchase
- Loft – Up to 50% off full-price styles
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off + extra 20% of sale styles
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off; extra 40% off fine jewelry
- Bite Beauty: 50% off sitewide (final sale, as they’re going out of business, unfortunately)